You’ve been cited with an MIP in Kansas, right? Well then, let us give you with some useful information. We can provide you with Kansas MIP law, penalties and remedies. All the crucial details you want to know to settle your case.
Kansas MIP law states that it is unlawful for any person under the age of 21 to possess or consume alcohol.
- Fines: Between $200 and $500.
- Impact on License: Suspended for 30 days.
- Community Service: At least 40 hours of community service
- Alcohol Education: May have to complete an alcohol assessment program.
- Comply with your court orders and follow all requirements.
- Consult with a qualified attorney.
Looking for an MIP online class? Yes? Well then, our courses are what you’re looking for. Whether you need an 8 hour or 24 hour class, they all work around your busy schedule. In addition, each class is simple and there is no tedious downloads. You get instant access and they’re available 24/7.
- 8 Hour MIP Class — $149 — Register Now
- 12 Hour MIP Class — $199 — Register Now
- 16 Hour MIP Class — $249 — Register Now
- 24 Hour MIP Class — $319 — Register Now
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my class?
You can pay for your online MIP class with e-checks and credit cards. To submit your payment, do so by phone or our secure SSL encrypted payment-processing service.
What do the MIP classes cost?
Our course prices can be found below:
- 8-Hour (Level 1) MIP Class – $149.00
- 12-Hour (Level 2) MIP Class – $199.00
- 16-Hour (Level 2) MIP Class – $249.00
- 24-Hour (Level 3) MIP Class – $319.00
All courses include free enrollment processing and free certificate shipping.
How do I complete the MIP course?
You will complete the MIP class entirely online, from our website. Simply login and start working.
Can I take a break or change computers?
Absolutely! We allow you to log in and out as many times as you need, because we know that mental breaks are necessary. You can also use any computer that you like, including multiple devices.
Will the Certificate of Completion be mailed to me?
Yes, the Certificate of Completion will be mailed to you at no cost. For faster shipping options, you can upgrade for a small fee.
How much time is needed to complete the MIP class?
The duration of the courses vary. Make sure that you enroll in the correct course. We offer 8-Hour, 12-Hour, 16-Hour and 24-Hour online Minor-in-Possession courses.
What's needed to pass? Can I retake the test?
To complete the online MIP class, you will be required to pass a final test with a score of 80 percent or higher. If you don't pass, there's no need to worry however – you can retake it as many times as needed!